Redline shockproof heavy in u.k.

grossohc

Hi

:notworthy: Can i ask where anyone in the uk has bought this elixir, I have tried demon tweaks but they seem to have 3 kinds of redline oil, I dont want to buy the wrong kind and they have not replied to my email, My gearbocx is clunky and gets really hot so i would like to try this wonder stuff.

Cheers,n,beers

Gary :mg:

Hi

:notworthy: Can i ask where anyone in the uk has bought this elixir, I have tried demon tweaks but they seem to have 3 kinds of redline oil, I dont want to buy the wrong kind and they have not replied to my email, My gearbocx is clunky and gets really hot so i would like to try this wonder stuff.

Cheers,n,beers

67116[/snapback]

Hmm I think its actually made right here in my backyard somewhere in northeast Ohio. I should find a link to Summit Racing and post it here. I believe they are a distributor of Red Line products. However I may get too busy painting my living room today lol. Try a google search for Summit Racing & Red Line & see what you get.

I think Baldini & maybe some others posted the UK contact/mail order address here before. Do a search and it should turn up.

I'm waiting to see if they have a stand at the local bike show, though I didn't see them last year. It must be a few years since they came over here.

Err.... why is this recommended??

would be interested to know its benefits!

Paul,

Improved gearchange. Some say noticeably lower gbox temp but I haven't checked.

See various discussions here on search.

KB :sun:

Guest ramon61
Hi

Cheers,n,beers

67116[/snapback]

Redline's website shows three U.K. dealers.

Do redline do a red , a green and a blue oil as demon tweeks have it on there site description in these 3 colours if they do i will order the red one (i hope this makes sense).

Gary :stupid::(

The 2 other dealers on redlines web site dont have it in stock at the minute.

Err.... why is this recommended??

would be interested to know its benefits!

Paul

67244[/snapback]

Well thats what some people claim, my experince all it did was lighten my pocket. took slightly longer to go off than mineral oil 9000kms instead of 5000 but for the cost and little to no benifit I'm back to mineral oil.