Classic BEARS

Guest pushrodpower

Guest pushrodpower

Hello to all, Seems that Jens Hofmann the Guzzi guru of Germany really does the business, in racing and building. His products again seem to be well thought out, and of course race track tested. The Guzzilla is just nasty, and kicks the piss out most Jappers and Ducati's it faces. What is the world take on this man and his shop. I personally think he is one of Moto Guzzi's hero's! Regards, Daniel. :drink:

Alex, I don't know which shop makes all things in house. Dynotec has a range of specialized subcontractors that make special things for them, that's a good thing I think. If you know what you want, then someone else can make it.

And the price of the Guzzilla, well you have the choice to buy one or not. I know they sold several. And you can buy all parts seperate if you want. Regarding to the parts used and the development proces I don't think the price is extreme. You can buy just the frame and build all your sport 1100 parts on it.

Alex, I don't know which shop makes all things in house. Dynotec has a range of specialized subcontractors that make special things for them, that's a good thing I think.  If you know what you want, then someone else can make it.

Well that's why things are get more expencive. Yes there are shops that make all things "in house" such as porting ,drilling,mass arranging, ect.ect(except perhaps electrical).I won't get to it here but you can check your PM

Yes as far as other subject goes with 50K i'd buy 2 MGS1's, keep one intact and after some years that it would be a highest collectable piece , with 0 miles in it it would worth a fortune, any other bike , won't... ;)

See what I mean.? Hehe and still have another to enjoy, that's one for the street and one for the room.. :grin:

Anyway, spending money is a personal choice of course, though in bigger amounts investment is a way to go. :2c:

Hoffmann is used by several members of the Guzzi-klan in Norway, with good results. There is a couple of the Roadsters here, and pepole use him for rebuilds and servicing and testing and as far as I know he does everything to great satisfaction. So his kit-bikes is just one of his lines of business. The Roadster is dead cool though...

I was lucky enough to see the mighty Guzzilla racing earlier this year at Assen (along with the MGS01 and a few other Guzzis), I can't remember off hand what its position was in the race but it humbled a few Jap and Italian pocket rockets.

I love to see & hear Guzzis on a race track, awesome in every sense of the word..cool :thumbsup:

The guy (maybe Hoffmann, not sure) in the Dynotec pits was very friendly and happy to talk Guzzis, just wish I had enough money to spend on some of their goodies :food:

Mal :helmet: