New Member Intro

Guest cnunn

Hello All,

I am a 50-something high school math teacher in Des Moines, Iowa and new owner of a salvaged 2001 V11 Sport. I have been scouring the web for related info and am very thankful for your site. I really appreciate all the time and effort that many of you have put in.

While I am not yet comfortable in on-line formats, I have been able to obtain a lot of information as well as a manual, parts catalog, and schematic through use of the forum.

Thanks again to all the contributors for the assistance.

Hello All,

I am a 50-something high school math teacher in Des Moines, Iowa and new owner of a salvaged 2001 V11 Sport. I have been scouring the web for related info and am very thankful for your site. I really appreciate all the time and effort that many of you have put in.

While I am not yet comfortable in on-line formats, I have been able to obtain a lot of information as well as a manual, parts catalog, and schematic through use of the forum.

69124[/snapback]

Welcome. Post away! :bier:

BTW, did you get your salvaged V11 off ebay? I saw one on there a few weeks ago.

Post a photo of her when you get a chance.

:bier: ''WELCOME'' aboard cnunn,to this strange world of guzzisti,enjoy the journey. :race:

Hello All,

69124[/snapback]

Hey neighbor, I'm just down the road in Iowa City. Welcome! :mg:

I'm glad you found us. This site is undoubtably the best for V11 related information since it so specialized. There is enough info here to keep you worried or busy for a long time depending on whether you are a 'half full' or 'half empty' sort. Guzzi's are wonderful bikes and the marque attracts an eclectic group of riders.

You might want to contact George Vignovich, the Iowa State Guzzi rep, if you are interested in participating in the MGNOC nationals- which happen to be in Iowa (Elkader) this coming year. Also, you are relatively close to a good dealer- Ned's Auto and Cycle- in Riverside Iowa. They are highly recommended. You are also as close as a phone call to other good dealers in the US, such as MPH cycles in Houston (regular contributors on this forum). I hope to see you on the road this spring-

Feel free to PM or email me if you have any questions off-list.