harley prices ,,,,down ...and evn special paint

fernando

1) i did say that i wanted the road king for south florida where all roads are flat and there are few curves .there are some hills and few curves in north florida ,but thr rd can handles these .

2) the 62 mph top speed is in fact a single cylinder hd made in germany and taken over by hd under the war reparation act.

this bike was exported all over .and it was ,for an 11 year old kid a lot of fun ,an incredible fast bike ,and i did take it off the road quite often.i still have the original title and registration.

maybe why HD's do so so Huge here And Beemers. 75% of Minnesota is the "Great plaines" btw. so its very, very flat. Only the southeast and the northeast corners have anything of interest. I hear lake superior is one hell of a ride. As is a long way around trip to Winona(Birthplace of Winona Ryder) doncha kno.

:2c: there loss,your gain.now theres something positive from HD sales ralph.cheers :D

Man do I ever love those types! Many years ago I bought Harley stock rather than a Harley. Now I wave extra hard to "hog" riders since they have made me more than a few pennies. :D  :D

69726[/snapback]