V11 Cafe Racer?

Guest redguzziv10

Guest redguzziv10

a strange chain of events starting from a phone call from a complete stranger at the weekend now means i am now the owner of a brace of V11 Sports.

So, i now get to asking is it possible to turn one of them into a cafe racer?

i think i've seen one on this forum before but i can't find it now. ( it was all gloss black, and VERY nice)

Can anyone out there give advice, contact numbers, in fact anything at all which will get me started. i would like to appoint this as my winter project.

The money tree didn't bear much fruit this year so i think i'll leave the engine alone and stick to body/ cosmetic changes.

thanks in advance

Rick

Those alum tanks are awesome That might not be a bad idea for me getting a new tank instead of a paintjob seeing how my tank is apparently warped somehow in more ways than one starting to bubble and sucks like the dickens. Anyone know how hard it would be to fit one to a 2000 V11??

He is not quick, so don't wait if you want to have something from him

69634[/snapback]

Old John goes down to his shed at half eight every morning with his sandwiches and hand beats ally sheet to make those tanks. He's an old school craftsman with old school techniques,it just takes time. He's a right character too, but he makes a hell of a petrol tank.