Ahh... Xmas is here!

staedtler

talk about Bah Humbug... you serious? come on its a great card and only mild nudity can see worse things on the teli.

:xmas:

This ones for TX

70877[/snapback]

I enjoyed the Christmas card as only someone my age can.

However, I have to say that I found Ben's thumbnail deeply, deeply offensive, not least on the grounds that I absolutely gave no-one permission to publish my photograph, here or anywhere else!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... you serious?

I am serious. But of course I forgot people nowdays don't have or can't keep up with values like,respect, sence andother simillar in order to grow up so.

or

Very Simply put ,Christmas doesn't have to do with naked bimbos

:2c: Personaly i'm offended by all this pussy, moggys. environmental destructo's.what do these furball chundering mongrel interbred catshittin,flyscreen destroying,bird & reptile killin things have to do with x mas. next thing the shaved variety will again appear on this site.. PLEASE.. NO MORE PUSSY..of the feline type.

Merry Christmas to you all...

Peace and Love, Milk and a tank full of Petrol for every one ...

let Alex go on and soon every one would rather be an atheist :D ...

(I see nothing wrong with the human body specially female :bier: )

I called the dealer: my bike will be ready before Xmas :bike: (good job Santa !)

Anthro

PLEASE.. NO MORE PUSSY..of the feline type.

70982[/snapback]

Absolutely with you on that one. Bimbos and totty yes, domestic pets no. I hate cats in particular and in fact came close to being flung off another bike club db for expressing anti-pet opinions.

I'm with you on the cats Noggers!

The way I see it, nakid bimbos got just as much to do with the baby Jesus as a fukin christmas tree. More fun decoratin the bimbo, and I'd much rather wash pubic hairs out of the sheets that try to get the damn tree needles out of the carpet.

I'm getting tired of all this "I'm offended" PC bullshit. Somebody (atheist) was offended by the bloody tree one of the secretaries put up, like every other year. Complained that forcing religion on her constituted a hostile work environment. All the deans, muckety mucks and faculty thought we should remove the tree. The secretary stepped up and told them all to shove it.

Good for her! This PC crap has gone way too far. Nobody lives their life without being offended by something. Your beliefs are your own, no problem, you are entitled to them, but we all have to expect that whatever we decide to believe in is going to get offended at some point.

I think I'll do some more offending...

Rj

There is a thing called , respect where sometimes people have to have discipline enough to just"accept" beliefs of other people,and don't annoy. That's all.

Of course that's a personal "option" though very basic in society building.

People who don't respect they won't be respected either, so very easy ONE can say all they are is, just some misserable poor ba***tards and can as well f***k off for a while to get well.

I hope none is offended by this :moon:

I'm with you on the cats Noggers! 

The way I see it, nakid bimbos got just as much to do with the baby Jesus as a fukin christmas tree.  More fun decoratin the bimbo, and I'd much rather wash pubic hairs out of the sheets that try to get the damn tree needles out of the carpet.

I'm getting tired of all this "I'm offended" PC bullshit.  Somebody (atheist) was offended by the bloody tree one of the secretaries put up, like every other year.  Complained that forcing religion on her constituted a hostile work environment.  All the deans, muckety mucks and faculty thought we should remove the tree.  The secretary stepped up and told them all to shove it.

Good for her!  This PC crap has gone way too far.  Nobody lives their life without being offended by something.  Your beliefs are your own, no problem, you are entitled to them, but we all have to expect that whatever we decide to believe in is going to get offended at some point.

I think I'll do some more offending...

Rj

71219[/snapback]

:thumbsup::D:D:D