Engine strip

pete roper

If anybody is interested I've started a pictorial strip and rebuild of a Squarefin motor in a thread over on Wildguzzi. The basics are exactly the same as those of a V11 if you want to see what goes on inside your motor.

Pete

Colin has been deemed a 'Foreign Menace' by the Howard Government and is currently languishing in a detention centre formerly used by refugees. He is accused of 'Sedition' a recently broadened offence that now includes a five year gaol sentence for anybody who suggests that the Prime Minister or any of the Cabinet have their heads up their arses! While Colin didn't put his hands up to that to protect me there was no evidence of a link so they locked him up a a potential plague carrier instead.

I plan a sting style operation to 'Break him out' later tonight!!!!!

Death to the running dogs of capitaism! Throw off the yoke of imperialism! See tha lackeys of the imperialist right quake before the rage of the proletariat.... etc, etc, etc, (Yawn!) :grin:

Pete

. . . and is currently languishing in a detention centre formerly used by refugees.  :

Pete

70273[/snapback]

I was thinking that describes all of Australia. . . . America , too, for that matter. :rasta::rasta:

I'm #800 on that board now... not suprising almost everyone on this here board is over there. I like this one a lot better easier to read and follow but maybe mine eyes aren't ready for that one yet. :huh2:

Is that board more of an American one and more general guzzi types? I think maybe the V11Lemans destinction puts some off(even tho this site has twice the members I mean americanos.)

I'm #800 on that board now... not suprising almost everyone on this here board is over there. I like this one a lot better easier to read and follow but maybe mine eyes aren't ready for that one yet.  :huh2:

Is that board more of an American one and more general guzzi types? I think maybe the V11Lemans destinction puts some off(even tho this site has twice the members I mean americanos.)

70299[/snapback]

The wild Guzzi site recently crashed so isn't doing bad getting back to 800 members so quick. Whilst I rejoined up on the intrim I've not done so yet on the current incarnation. It is so very American and more general Guzzi.

I dip in occasionaly but find there is more for me here. But as the cabin fever sets in I may find myself there more often. I'm not sure the English/European/My perspective is relevent to most but they're friendly enough unlike one UK forum I dip into.

It's like newspapers you have your favorites for style and content and then there are those who just watch the TV :)