NGC/ Need some advice

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently, although when I ask which girls? It's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for a car coming home, but she always walks up the drive, although I can hear a car taking off. As if she has got out of the car down the road. Why? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just don't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my truck which would give me a view of the whole road so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while I was crouched behind my truck that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto parts and try to repair it myself? :huh2:

Guest ratchethack

If you just noticed the rust, maybe your wife hasn't noticed it. Offer her the truck in a divorce settlement and see if she goes for it. :whistle:

Hand your wife a wire brush, some sandpaper and a can of spray primer. If she has all that time for the girls, she has time enough to help with the truck. Just be sure you have a comfy chair and enough beer to direct her efforts.

Hi there,

In a bit of a similar situation,

Have been seeing this woman for a while now, the problem is she is married !

I know I shouldn't, but she is real nice and doesn't get any attention from her husband as she tells me he seems more concerned about his truck than his wife.

A few days ago when I was dropping her off at her house after being out with her, (she told him she was out with the girls), I passed his truck and noticed his rear wheel arches were showing signs of rust.

Here's MY dilemma !

Should I be honest and approach this guy and let him know what is going on?

The rust treatment will cost him dearly! But the guy has a right to know about his arches, right?

Heres what you need to do, Tex. Buy 2 bottles of "naval jelly" use one to dissolve the rust on you wheel arches, take the other and squeeze out your wifes tube of toothpaste, replace the contents with the naval jelly and carefully set the tube back where she keeps it by the sink. I guarantee you your truck will have no more rust,and your wife will have no more dates! HeHeHe. :thumbsup::lol: Seriously, Thanks for the laugh , you had me goin for a minute there!