None of the above, but I won't keep you guessing any longer: It has a Velox head on it. On the dutch Guzzi forum there was a thread about it; I had never heard of it before, ergo: quiz!

I can't translate the article, no time, but I guess that with a little effort you can find info on the web.

70458[/snapback]

Looks like you get the point Jaap!!

Italo Classics

Moto Guzzi

GTV 500

Detail:

With many new parts GTV restored 500 year of construction 1937 with a rare Velox cylinder head, which there was as sport accessories at the time at that time in the trade. The engine runs perfectly, wiring harness drew in, since the restoration is however not yet completely final, must the headlight and electrical system be still attached. There still none are, can papers however when desired and against surcharge be singleapproved . Certificate of origin of the Guzzi work participates! Further details, price and photo on request, test run with existing characteristic according to date agreement gladly possible.

:2c: ?? what?? :helmet::huh2:

Italo Classics

Moto Guzzi

GTV 500

Detail:

With many new parts GTV restored 500 year of construction 1937 with a rare Velox cylinder head, which there was as sport accessories at the time at that time in the trade. The engine runs perfectly, wiring harness drew in, since the restoration is however not yet completely final, must the headlight and electrical system be still attached. There still none are, can papers however when desired and against surcharge be singleapproved  . Certificate of origin of the Guzzi work participates! Further details, price and photo on request, test run with existing characteristic according to date agreement gladly possible.

70578[/snapback]