Gambalunga

Guzzirider

Recieved mine today as well, Glad i joined the club now as the scottish branch seem to have a few things going on in 06, hopefully i can get to some of them. May even get to see/hear a v11 on the road (seen plenty in showrooms)Calendar is a bonus i will give it to the wife for xmas ( better not dont want to spoil her). :mg:

Gary

The V.11 that has elbowed its way into the photo of the quaint green iron, red-doored Oirish shed is, I think, that belonging to Big'dodgy'J.

Bigdodgey is, no doubt, in the pub on the other side of the road.

The dodgyrider of the R.Corsa likewise seems to have repaired to the pub.

Pity for Guzzbun that they sneaked a snap of him on his FancyBike with stabilisers attached. Perhaps he needed them 'cause he's returning from the pub.

The V.11 that has elbowed its way into the photo of the quaint green iron, red-doored Oirish shed is, I think, that belonging to Big'dodgy'J.

Bigdodgey is, no doubt, in the pub on the other side of the road.

The dodgyrider of the R.Corsa likewise seems to have repaired to the pub.

Pity for Guzzbun that they sneaked a snap of him on his FancyBike with stabilisers attached. Perhaps he needed them 'cause he's returning from the pub.

70780[/snapback]

Did you see that they cut off the top of Guzzbun's head? Either that or he has a flat head which mst be handy for carrying things on top.

Started reading the mag a bit more, sees my name in the new people list AND a guy i used to work with a couple of years ago ( he bought a daytona) I will have to go down and annoy him now :bier:

Did you see that they cut off the top of Guzzbun's head? Either that or he has a flat head which mst be handy for carrying things on top.

70785[/snapback]

I was taken by the bolt hole that he has, clean through his neck. I thought that the head modification was streamlining, so that nothing sticks up in the airflow when he's tucked behind that windshield. Your explanation is more likely though. The bolt hole must be for neck panniers when he can't get his stuff on the luggage rack up top. Those FancyBikes sure are impractical and call for unusual measures when it comes to real life, everyday shifting and carrying.

I was taken by the bolt hole that he has, clean through his neck. I thought that the head modification was streamlining, so that nothing sticks up in the airflow when he's tucked behind that windshield. Your explanation is more likely though. The bolt hole must be for neck panniers when he can't get his stuff on the luggage rack up top. Those FancyBikes sure are impractical and call for unusual measures when it comes to real life, everyday shifting and carrying.

70808[/snapback]

I would recommend that when he is carrying either cups of coffee, pints of beer or sandwiches on his flat head that he hooks a bungee around each ear and secures the load for health and safety reasons.

It also may be worth sticking a hedgehog on top when he goes out and about so as not to scare small children by convincing them he has a round head with spiky hair.

Guy :helmet:

70785[/snapback]

Havent got my copy yet,the carrier pigeon must have stopped for a pint somewhere.

Reminds me of the old joke-

"What's your ideal woman?"

"Three foot tall with a flat head!" :P

I would recommend that when he is carrying either cups of coffee, pints of beer or sandwiches on his flat head that he hooks a bungee around each ear and secures the load for health and safety reasons.

70854[/snapback]

But wear safety glasses. Bungee cords are the #1 cause of eye injuries.

Havent got my copy yet,the carrier pigeon must have stopped for a pint somewhere.

Reminds me of the old joke-

"What's your ideal woman?"

"Three foot tall with a flat head!" :P

70865[/snapback]

I think the rest goes like "with fold back teeth, a flat head to rest your pint on and turns into a 6 pack of beer and a roast beef sandwhich at midnight."