Technology versus model

Ryland3210

Look, Ryland:

I (and maybe Pete Roper, but he's Australian, and you know how those people can be) am the only person here you can trust.

The rest of these jokers will all try to tell you that what they ride (Scuraa, Rosso, metallic-puke-colored Sport, etc.) is the one to get.

They all lie, some of them knowing no better, some of them with a nefarious agenda.

The best Guzzi to get, and this is now thoroughly proven beyond any dispute, is a disc-brake Eldorado, which coincidentally is what I most often ride.

So, there you have it.

Ignore the snide responses.

Wisdom is what you need, and what I'm offering . . .

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''WARNING'' greg. the illegal substances you are using will only do you harm, in the long term. masturbation should be in the past at your age.[but if you live alone] disregard my comment.

Look, Ryland:

I (and maybe Pete Roper, but he's Australian, and you know how those people can be) am the only person here you can trust.

The rest of these jokers will all try to tell you that what they ride (Scuraa, Rosso, metallic-puke-colored Sport, etc.) is the one to get.

They all lie, some of them knowing no better, some of them with a nefarious agenda.

The best Guzzi to get, and this is now thoroughly proven beyond any dispute, is a disc-brake Eldorado, which coincidentally is what I most often ride.

So, there you have it.

Ignore the snide responses.

Wisdom is what you need, and what I'm offering . . .

78129[/snapback]

FWIW, my older Guzzi has had the engine apart once [no significant wear; don't know why I bothered] and one new clutch in about 50, 000 miles. It goes like the clappers, and I hardly ever touch it between yearly services. It's a 1976 750S3. I hope my V11 can live with it!