Need a rear fender

bigbikerrick

I have also posted in the "wanted" section, but it seems many more of us read the 24/7 discussion. I am looking to purchase a rear plastic fender for a V 11, I dont need any of the lights or turnsignals, just that big ungainly piece of black plastic that hangs down from the rear. If anyone cleaned up the tail of their guzzi with a fender eliminator,and has that piece laying around collecting dust, I sure could use one,Thanks.

I have also posted in the "wanted" section, but it seems many more of us read the 24/7 discussion. I am looking to purchase a rear plastic fender for a V 11, I dont need any of the lights or turnsignals, just that big ungainly piece of black plastic that hangs down from the rear. If anyone cleaned up the tail of their guzzi with a fender eliminator,and has that piece laying around collecting dust, I sure could use one,Thanks.

71430[/snapback]

Just for everyones info, the reason I need a rear fender is I left my bike parked on my back yard patio last weekend while I took the wife to Tucson Christmas shopping, and my young labrador pup,who has gotten pretty big at 8 months decided the rear fender would make a good chew toy,he also took a liking to the taste of the rubber on the cbr footpegs I put on the Guzzi.... I should have known better! :homer: I still love that dog! :)

:2c: now you know better! labrador pups are notorious for this type of action.. :rasta:

Just for everyones info, the reason I need a rear fender is I left my bike parked on my back yard patio last weekend while I took the wife to Tucson Christmas shopping, and my young labrador pup,who has gotten pretty big at 8 months  decided the rear fender would make a good chew toy,he also took a liking to the taste of the rubber on the cbr footpegs I put on the Guzzi.... I should have known better!  :homer:  I still love that dog! :)

71688[/snapback]

Just for everyones info, the reason I need a rear fender is I left my bike parked on my back yard patio last weekend while I took the wife to Tucson Christmas shopping, and my young labrador pup,who has gotten pretty big at 8 months  decided the rear fender would make a good chew toy,he also took a liking to the taste of the rubber on the cbr footpegs I put on the Guzzi.... I should have known better!  :homer:  I still love that dog! :)

71688[/snapback]

is he this BIG?

IMG_0491.jpg

Thats at 7 months he's about 120#'s now and still goin. some ppl call me crazy :wacko: but I always wanted a big'un :wub: Also he chews up crap all the time anything plastic or wood. :angry: Whatcha do is spray some apple bitters on it. Works like a charm UNLESS you have the one in a thousand dog that actually LIKES the taste of the stuff, And I've actually heard of that. :huh2:

bitter_apple2.jpg

:2c: now you know better! labrador pups are notorious for this type of action.. :rasta:

71689[/snapback]

Yes Sir I Do now! But they are such loveable,big ,goofs! Heck I used to have a little shit chihuahua that ate the redwood slats off of a barbecue grill in the backyard. :food:

is he this BIG?

IMG_0491.jpg

Thats at 7 months he's about 120#'s now and still goin. some ppl call me crazy  :wacko: but I always wanted a big'un  :wub: Also he chews up crap all the time anything plastic or wood.  :angry: Whatcha do is spray some apple bitters on it. Works like a charm UNLESS you have the one in a thousand dog that actually LIKES the taste of the stuff, And I've actually heard of that.  :huh2:

bitter_apple2.jpg

71727[/snapback]

Holy cow Ben, thats not a dog ,its a horse! Get a saddle made for it so that little cutie can ride him. Seriously, though ,he looks like a real gentle giant.