MotoGP

helicopterjim R.I.P.

Watch out for Craig Jones on the Petronas in WSB. Every time I have watched him race he is spectacular- backs it into the corners, is always sideways on the brakes and always gets lightening starts. Doesn't take any prisoners either.

Maybe he is the guy to help move Petronas up a notch this year- even if not it will be a treat watching him.

Guy  :helmet:

74078[/snapback]

that's what I was thinking, I noticed during a WSS round 'this guy on an n-gage Honda' just nailing it around wild style....it was Mr Jones!

good luck to him & Petronas this year.

I ike my n-gage too :ninja:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite all the articles to the contrary, the imminent death of MotoGP would seem to have been exaggerated. Looks like a decent size field to me and enough to ensure some good racing!

Looks like a decent size field to me and enough to ensure some good racing!

76775[/snapback]

wait for 2007 when all machinery will need to be smaller than 800cc...

Ducati will be gone, Honda will be owning the serie again and it will be back to business as usual....

max !!! he's becoming a running joke... pffrrrr. i like him a lot but he's getting very ridiculous..

that time posted by Valentino Rossi is AMAZING. How can he drive a 2004 car only 1 sec slower than Ol' Schumi in the 2006 Ferrari ? Even if the track was wet, or whatever conditions, it's nothing short of incredible.

i'm afraid this year we'll be seing the last of Rossi on two wheels before he goes to F1 and becomes World Champion in 2008...

Max is testing for Jordan -- err, Midland -- again. But, at 34 years of age, it is extremely doubtful as to whether they would gample on him. In fact, there's probably a better chance of resurrecting Gerhard Berger.

In other words, no way. Sad to see him fade away like this...

max !!! he's becoming a running joke... pffrrrr. i like him a lot but he's getting very ridiculous..

that time posted by Valentino Rossi is AMAZING. How can he drive a 2004 car only 1 sec slower than Ol' Schumi in the 2006 Ferrari ? Even if the track was wet, or whatever conditions, it's nothing short of incredible.

i'm afraid this year we'll be seing  the last of Rossi on two wheels before he goes to F1 and becomes World Champion in 2008...

76819[/snapback]

When Schumi tested the Yamaha Moto GP bike he was 20 seconds a lap slower than Rossi.

i'm afraid this year we'll be seing  the last of Rossi on two wheels before he goes to F1 and becomes World Champion in 2008...

76819[/snapback]

In my opinion, Vale should have made the switch this year.

Time is running out on him.

Sir John Surtees made the switch at age 26, Vale's current age.