Guzzi's U.S. website

Guest parvo

Does anyone know what's up with Guzzi's U.S. website. It hasn't been updated in a long, long time. I thought Guzzi stopped making the V11 models. Am I wrong? They're still listed on the website. :huh2:

Yeah, they aren't. But there are still many '04s sitting in crates waiting to be bought (as we both know).

Why not keep advertising them?

Does anyone know what's up with Guzzi's U.S. website. It hasn't been updated in a long, long time. I thought Guzzi stopped making the V11 models. Am I wrong? They're still listed on the website.  :huh2:

76884[/snapback]

I think it's because MGNA stopped doing anything years ago - including the website. :2c:

If Piaggio is smart, it'll disassociate itself entirely with the moniker MGNA and come up with something better without the bitter memories.

If Piaggio is smart, it'll disassociate itself entirely with the moniker MGNA and come up with something better without the bitter memories.

76941[/snapback]

They may already be doing that as MGNA no longer imports bikes for Canada. That is being done by Piaggio Canada as of April 2.

I think it's because MGNA stopped doing anything years ago - including the website.  :2c:

76941[/snapback]

hell_froze.jpg