Rosso goes 2 stroke!

rossoandy

Hi everyone, I'am posting this at great risk of being a laughing stock!

Don't ask me why but I've purchased a 1975 Guzzi badged Benneli 250 electronica........

I am looking for ay information sources on this rare bike (UK at least).

The bike seems pretty original and has stood for many years so will need a rebuild. It will make a change to polishing the Rosso at least!

Please keep the replies polite !!!!

Ride carefully folks.....

Guest Neronut

I looked it up in my "80 Years of Moto Guzzi Motorcycles". Not a bad looking bike. The Guzzi version had light alloy barrel castings with the bores in crome rather than the cast iron used in the Benelli version and the Goose got a bigger 25 mm carburettor. 1975 was the first year for the hydraulic front disc break.

Looks like a cool little bike. What color do you have? :mg:

I looked it up in my "80 Years of Moto Guzzi Motorcycles".  Not a bad looking bike.  The Guzzi version had light alloy barrel castings with the bores in crome rather than the cast iron used in the Benelli version and the Goose got a bigger 25 mm carburettor. 1975 was the first year for the hydraulic front disc break.

Looks like a cool little bike. What color do you have?  :mg:

77227[/snapback]

Hi thanks for the reply. I have a GREEN ONE! Didnt know there was engine differences! Thanks for that info.

I assumed it was total 'badge' engineering on Guzzi's part as they didnt have a 250 in the model range so just bought in from Bennelli.

Any more info gratful anyone.