Pod mod, where's this thingy go?

Guest vratbastard

Guest vratbastard

Did the K&N filter pod mod today, couldn't believe how easy it was! Now my only question is where do I put the air temp sensor thingy? I now this is kinda of a custom deal (to each their own). Just curious to see what other's have done, and what had worked (most importantly).

I know that I won't reap the full benefits of the mod till my PCIII box comes but, man what a marked difference. Definately worth the $56 I paid for the filters! That Guzzi intake sound is cool too.

Now if only I can figure out how to redo these stock cans, to bring out that beautiful exhaust note!

Did the K&N filter pod mod today, couldn't believe how easy it was! Now my only question is where do I put the air temp sensor thingy? I now this is kinda of a custom deal (to each their own). Just curious to see what other's have done, and what had worked (most importantly).

I know that I won't reap the full benefits of the mod till my PCIII box comes but, man what a marked difference. Definately worth the $56 I paid for the filters! That Guzzi intake sound is cool too.

Now if only I can figure out how to redo these stock cans, to bring out that beautiful exhaust note!

78642[/snapback]

The standard answer seems to be put it in a 35mm film canister and cable tie it up out the way.

Guest vratbastard
The standard answer seems to be put it in a 35mm film canister and cable tie it up out the way.

78643[/snapback]

Does it matter what brand the film is? lol! No but, really I was thinking about that. At the moment I've just got it tucked up underneath the tank. I'd like to get it as close to on of the air filters as I can though.

Thanks for the info.

Does it matter what brand the film is? lol! No but, really I was thinking about that. At the moment I've just got it tucked up underneath the tank. I'd like to get it as close to on of the air filters as I can though.

Thanks for the info.

78645[/snapback]

Not normally unless you've a green V11 then then green bias of Fuji colour works best :P

If I was to do it on my grigo titanium I could get away with monocrome

Guest vratbastard
Not normally unless you've a green V11 then then green bias of Fuji colour works best  :P

If I was to do it on my grigo titanium I could get away with monocrome

78651[/snapback]

I really like the look of the exposed filters now but, that's just me. I like to see how things work. I guess no more side panels unless special brackets are made up?