VITTORIA!!!!!!!

Guest goffredo

Guest goffredo
Goffredo,

In the wildguzzi list an italian, named guzzista put this:

Does he know more or is he guessing? I know guzzi promised a sportive guzzi in the middle of the year.

82443[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Sorry, my English is bad, no intendo. Sorry, I think you have mistaken me for someone else... Sorry, this post will self destruct in 9, 8, 7, ...

:D

Jokes aside, one thing I noticed is that Guzzi has definetley stopped promising bikes. They are now simply pressenting them when they are done and then sell them. That's what is going to happen with the new Breva and Griso 850.

G.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the reason why none of the Buell's finished the Daytona 200. Every single one of them broke the primary chain!!

From what I read is the buell xbrr roughly the same as the bikes run in the formula extreme last year. If they had a problem there, they could have solved that. Must be hard for Eric.

Since the Buells raced in the 200, wouldn't the MGS-01 have been legal to race in the 200?

Anyon know why they weren't in the 200?

Or maybe they were but, I didn't hear about it.

Dunno but I would suggest resourses, one thing to get a guy a bike and possibly a mechanic. For the 200 you need pit crew, prefably that have practised once or twice athough Buell didn't seem to think its neascary at least a secound set of wheels etc etc.

orson,

buell has told that the xbrr is a deravative from the xb12r, and because they are american, they got it between the lines of the rules, I read the rules, and there has been some bending, I don't think the airbox is the same. It would be hard to tell them that the mgs is a daytona rs with different fairing. My bike would fit in the rules:-)