Rev limit of V11 Sport?

guzzijack

Rereading the initial post I saw the word "carburetors". In this case it's different, of course! Sorry...

82076[/snapback]

Yes, that's right carbs on this one - now just have to make my mind up as to which pair of Lectrons to go for having decided to leave the PHM40 Dellortos on the bench.

Anyone have any experience of the Lectrons? I've had the standard 40mm recommended - thats 40mm inlet bellmouth, 38mm at the slide venturi and 40mm outlet spigot. They also do a High Velocity version which are 42mm - 38mm - 40mm and to my (confused) mind might suit the V11 engine better.

Any thoughts?

Graham

Yes, that's right carbs on this one - now just have to make my mind up as to which pair of Lectrons to go for having decided to leave the PHM40 Dellortos on the bench.

Anyone have any experience of the Lectrons? I've had the standard 40mm recommended - thats 40mm inlet bellmouth, 38mm at the slide venturi and 40mm outlet spigot. They also do a High Velocity version which are 42mm - 38mm - 40mm and to my (confused) mind might suit the V11 engine better.

Any thoughts?

Graham

82181[/snapback]

One thought: if you're not trying to maintain "period correctness," then you could go with the Lectron's lineal descendants, Edelbrocks [aka Quicksilver.] Easier to tune than the Lectrons, same excellent mixing.

Best o' luck!

:mg:

One thought: if you're not trying to maintain "period correctness," then you could go with the Lectron's lineal descendants, Edelbrocks [aka Quicksilver.] Easier to tune than the Lectrons, same excellent mixing.

Best o' luck!

:mg:

82242[/snapback]

Any info on those - website, stockists etc.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...
Any info on those - website, stockists etc.

Graham

82299[/snapback]

Sorry for the delayed response!

Edelbrock carbs

Can't tell you who sell's 'em outside the States, but over here, well, just about any hot rod shop that sells Edelbrock parts could special order them for you. Dunno how things work across the pond, but you might be better off just paying for the shipping & buying them direct...

Ride on!

:bike: