Helmets with Italian Flag/Colors

Guest Barrett82

Guest Barrett82

thanks for the reply.

Actually looking for a full face version.

Thats the right color though.

thanks

Arai used to have a Jimmy Adamo Replica on their Signet. The colors of Italia were used, 3 big stripes. Havn't seen a new one for years, my brother bought one new 16 yrs ago, still has it.

Ciao, Steve G.

Hi..I was the seller of the ebay item above (through my friend infstbob).

I had it advertised on this site for $200 but no takers. Anyway it was a size S/M which is a similar fit to an Arai S.

That particular helmet is not available any longer from AGV.

Arai also made a very similar helmet called the "Agostini Replica" about 4 years ago. You might be able to find it on the Aria site "archives" or perhaps a google search.

On the www.multistrada.net site there is a similar thread and a photo of a currently produced helmet by X-Light(?). If I can locate it I'll post it here.

Aria also made the "Adamo Replica" mentioned above by Steve G. ...About a year ago I saw one at "Roadrider Motorcycle Accessories" in San Jose CA.

I'd like to get one of those stickers the new bikes have on the tank that says 'Una Storia Italia' for my helmet. I wonder if you can get 'em separately, I expect so :D

Pete

85007[/snapback]

Guzzi could sell lots of stickers with stuff like that on them. How would you ever tell them ...

Guest Barrett82

Nolan X-Lite X-801R Replica "Agostini"

Looks like it's only sold in Europe.

If anyone knows/recommends who's selling them (XL) let me know

thanks

Hi Barrett,

Recently I bought a X-lite 902 'Flag' (Italian, of course) from Andy at Lincs Moto Gear in UK.

The deal was a doddle as Andy is very profesional in business. Give him a call and he'll help you if he can.

Good luck

Søren

4d_1_b.JPG

Guest Barrett82

Thanks

Hi Barrett,

Recently I bought a X-lite 902 'Flag' (Italian, of course) from Andy at Lincs Moto Gear in UK.

The deal was a doddle as Andy is very profesional in business. Give him a call and he'll help you if he can.

Good luck

Søren

4d_1_b.JPG

85600[/snapback]