Hepco Becker Top Case Rack on V11 Lemans

Guest freeman

Guest freeman

I have a 2002 V11 LeMans. I want to put on a top case rack for it to commute and haul my computer around in. In the information I have found so far, Hepco Becker is the only company that makes the hard Luggage and racks for the V11. Can I mount a Hepco Becker Topcase Rack and Top Case and still keep my Moto Guzzi Techno saddlebags and rack that I currently have? I don't really want to spend the money on the HP sidecases when I hardly ever use saddlebags as it is.

Any advice? :bike:

No idea to the question posed. But if it doesn't have to be Hard look at the Ventura Bike Pack

A bit pricey, but seems good. A bit better than my tail pack bungeed to the rear seat, won't move and scuff the tail piece.

The rails should fit with the Teknos in place.

With the rails on there are several interchangeable quick release options - Grab rail, sports rack, full rack. With the big pack it can go on either way round to bring the weight forward if you've not got a pillion, and you can zip two together so ones forward of the frame loop and the other rear of it.

Several members have them I'm sure they will sing their virtues. It's my most wanted accessory for my V11

Guest freeman
I have a 2002 V11 LeMans. I want to put on a top case rack for it to commute and haul my computer around in. In the information I have found so far, Hepco Becker is the only company that makes the hard Luggage and racks for the V11. Can I mount a Hepco Becker Topcase Rack and Top Case and still keep my Moto Guzzi Techno saddlebags and rack that I currently have? I don't really want to spend the money on the HP sidecases when I hardly ever use saddlebags as it is.

Any advice?  :bike:

87151[/snapback]

How waterproof are they? I need to carry a computer everyday, and living in Seattle, the weather can vary quite a bit