New Guy

gargoyle

Greetings fellow Guzziphiles. Well I've finally gone and did it. I got myself a 04 black LeMans. :D I found it right here on the forum. It will join my 02 Concours in the garage. I pick it up on Saturday. I'll post some pics once I get her home. I have always wanted a Guzzi and I first saw a Lemans two year ago at a Ducati/ :mg: dealer ouside of Baltimore. I lost track of how many times I went back and drooled over that bike. I eventually got my own personal drool cup when I would show up and now I've got one of my own!!! :bier:

Guest geno929

Hey Gargoyle, welcome to the forum and to the Guzzi world. I just sold my Connie. What a shame, but only room for 1 bike at a time. I loved my Connie, but I NEEDED to have my Guzzi! I'm still sorting it out, much like the Concours. Lends itself to personalazation!

I have already pulled a lot of plastic from the rear of the bike, Corbin saddle and removed all of the emissions crap! Ugh, what a job. And just like the Concours.org site, all the members here are very helpful! See ya,Geno. ENJOY!!!!!

Welcome GG . . . congrats on your purchase. I figure once Kawi comes out with their new 1400cc Concours, you will be in the buying mood again. :bier:

Be sure to post up your pics when you get them. :bike:

Guest Squad44

Congrats Gargoyle,

New here myself. I just bought a Nero Corsa.

Been doin some reading here and I think the consensus is you dont choose your Guzzi, your Guzzi choose's you.

I'm so glad a Nero Corsa choose me :grin:

I'm right up the road from you (Milwaukee). Now that the Highland house is gone I hear bikes meet up at the Full Moon on Sundays, I'll look for ya :bike: