Certifiable

belfastguzzi

:wacko:  I see that Tenni owners are being certified.  :thumbsup:

90903[/snapback]

And why not indeed !!!!!

All items of a rare and beautiful nature are, gemstones, important works of art, V11 LeMans Tenni's :wub: ...... :D

You know Belfast, you should really get over your fear of bolder colours, learn to embrace the positive! step out of your box a little, and stop dwelling on negative dark :ninja: thoughts all the time,

l mean, most of us are of a vintage that fell in love with those beautiful original :helmet: LeMans 1's,and Sports, Green, and red with black frames, MV's in siver and red, Laverdas in orange and green, Ducati's in orange......the way you go on about black makes me feel that you a closet Harley bad biker wanta-be or rocker throw back ????

:bier:

Cheers

Van

ps...good to hear from you, and that you are still on form ! :thumbsup:

thats nice; a certificate to show that you have a bike with a fancy paint sceme. come to think of it, so have I...

original greenies still rule!

WoofWoof!

Hi Van,wecome in V11 Forum! How are you,I hope fine. The Tenni Forum is in stand-by,make a visit. Good summer for you and your Tenni.  :drink:      #60 :helmet:

90947[/snapback]

Hi Giovanni !!!

Summer is finally here and l hope to get a few decent rides in this year, Tenni # 125 is in fine shape after a tune-up and some new Mezler M1's. :thumbsup:

l've not been around alot to expand the search for more :sun: Tenni's :wub: but at least we do seem to be tracking the ones we do have.

Did the virus that Jaap got effect your computer?... l can't open the registry ? lt's probably just me, l'll try again when l have more time.

Keep in touch and have a great summer !!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

l can't open the registry ?  lt's probably just me...

91053[/snapback]

Tennistis!