Como Lake trip

Guest roadholder

Guest roadholder

A pic of yesterday trip: Como Lake (Lario), Ceresio Lake and another lake (Lake of Piano). The day before I went to Liguria sea for a total of 800 Km in 2 days. The Capuccino Sport is running well, except the neutral light problem :-(

Let me share this wonderful landscape with friends ofof V11Lemans.com.

comolake.jpg

You're just trying to make the rest of us jealous, aren't you? :bbblll:

Seriously though, I envy you for the trip that you're on. That's some beautiful country that you're riding through. Enjoy it!

I too had a neutral light problem recently. I was all set to go after the relays but a quick peek at the sender showed that the connector had disconnected itself. Plugged it back in and all is good again. Check yours if you haven't already.

PS My replacement relays from Dan arrived the other day. I will swap them in even though the factory ones have been fine so far because evryone here told me it's just the right thing to do ;)

Tom, toss some of the old relays in a plastic baggie and carry 1-2 along with. Prevents malfeasance from Dan's relays, although I've never heard of any problems with them.

Roadholder- I'm jealous. We had such a wonderful time when SWMBO and I rode through N. Italy. Truly some of the best roads I've ever ridden, and I'm looking forward to going back.

Guest roadholder

Hi Tom and jrt,

about that part of Italy, the central north, it is really a nice place for motorbike riding and...for food and wine :-)

This trip, in particular, was really nice. The pic shows an hidden mountain road from where you can see a nice panorama. There are a lot, most hidden. So make me a call next time you will came :-)

I think you have an enourmous variety of similar places in the USA, so dont be jealous :-)

Thank's for the neutral light switch advice. I'm about to bring the bike for the first maintenance (well, just 1500KM late) and I'm sure they will fix all.