World Naked Bike Ride!!!

Guest Bruce

Guest Bruce

From the You think you've seen it all Department:

This Saturday is the annual World Naked Bike Ride. Judging from the pictures it looks like a bicycle oriented event and the local ad says:

"Bicyclists, bladers, and skaters either go in the buff, or bare as you dare;since inclusiveness is one of the protest's key points, riders of creatively decorated vehicles can wear anything from body paint to clothes or partial costumes...A key fact: it's illegal to disrobe in public in Vermont but not to be naked so skinning down behind closed doors is a must."

More info at www.worldnakedbikeride.org/vt. Yes there are pictures. So much for going to Americade this year.

This Saturday is the annual World Naked Bike Ride.

91495[/snapback]

i guess this thread is the ideal place to start a Wear a helmet vs Don't wear a helmet discussion :)

i guess this thread is the ideal place to start a Wear a helmet vs Don't wear a helmet discussion :)

91535[/snapback]

what about the endless discussions over Cod Piece or not ?? :D

l'll start by throwing my vote in to the "yes" side, l was a firm anti Cod Piece advocate, prefering the wind in my hair and the freedom, and all that crap, but after a few close calls and hearing about riders getting horribly damaged, l switched. besides these new super light units made from composite materials have made all the difference, look really cool too with all the graphics available :helmet::grin: ride with confidence and safety !!!

:grin:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

91535[/snapback]

jihem, I guess you would mean, is it now the time to talk about something stupid or is it time to talk about something really stupid. :stupid:

This behaviour is tipical American. We Europeans do not undrstand such behaviour.

Well, I would say, luky us!