Rossopuro and Alpina

orangeokie

http://www.firestartergarage.it/RossopuroP...ewsframe_en.htm

To: info@rossopuroitalia.it

Subj: Richiesta info su CERCHI ALPINA

Sombody who is interested in these wheels, why don't you see if you can get Rossopuro to respond to your email and give us an update on availability. :bier:

http://www.firestartergarage.it/RossopuroP...ewsframe_en.htm

To:  info@rossopuroitalia.it

Subj: Richiesta info su CERCHI ALPINA

Sombody who is interested in these wheels, why don't you see if you can get Rossopuro to respond to your email and give us an update on availability. :bier:

91755[/snapback]

Nothing since the follow up on the other thread.

Paolo says that Alipna is concentrating on the major brands so availability for Moto Guzzi is on the back burner.(go figure) He says he'll update the web site as soon as he has info. So for now we have to wait or choose another brand. Personally, I really like the spokes and hope the weight savings is considerable. I have no problem riding on the stockers until they are available.

Nothing since the follow up on the other thread.

Paolo says that Alipna is concentrating on the major brands so availability for Moto Guzzi is on the back burner.(go figure) He says he'll update the web site as soon as he has info. So for now we have to wait or choose another brand. Personally, I really like the spokes and hope the weight savings is considerable. I have no problem riding on the stockers until they are available.

91798[/snapback]

Thanks Dan. :bier:

• 6 months later...

Contacted Alpina again this week. They said the wheels are being tested now and should be available in the states early next year. :) Then said the price would be $2495. US$. :( I seem to remember them targeting the price around $1800 several months ago. Maybe it was wishful dreaming. :huh2:

Contacted Alpina again this week. They said the wheels are being tested now and should be available in the states early next year. :) Then said the price would be $2495. US$. :( I seem to remember them targeting the price around $1800 several months ago. Maybe it was wishful dreaming. :huh2:

$2,495 per set is a good price IMO. These are bling to the max. Of course the market will always set the price. :race: