hello all

Guest Eric123

Guest Eric123

Hi all,

New member here from the NoVA area--drop me a line neighbors. Taking delvery in a few weeks of a 2002 Lemans---first bike and guzzi. It'll be a hoot! :D Just checkin' in and will post somemore in a few weeks. Ride on.

Whoa Eric your starting at the top of the two wheeled food chain. Great choice and be safe out there, welcome to the offbeat and wacky world of Guzzists,

waspp

First bike? Geez. Please do take it easy for a while and consider taking an MSF or similar course.

Watch out for other drivers- you ARE invisible on the bike.

Enjoy! :mg:

Guest Eric123
First bike?  Geez. Please do take it easy for a while and consider taking an MSF or similar course. 

Watch out for other drivers- you ARE invisible on the bike. 

Enjoy! :mg:

92360[/snapback]

I have taken a MSF course. Actually in Darwin Holmstrom's "Guide to Motorcycles for the Complete Idiot" said that the LeMans, has enough power, but not delivered suddenly, good riding position and ergs. to make it an acceptable first bike. I seems to fit the bike fine.

Oh, I am in no rush to be the next Valentino Rossi--just want to be a good rider.

A guy named Darwin wrote a motorcycle guide? There's some irony in there somewhere :)

Hopefully we'll see you around at a rally sometime. Check the www.mgnoc.com website- there's a lot of events in the NE and Guzzi people are....interesting.

Guest Eric123
A guy named Darwin wrote a motorcycle guide?  There's some irony in there somewhere :)

Hopefully we'll see you around at a rally sometime.  Check the www.mgnoc.com website- there's a lot of events in the NE and Guzzi people are....interesting.

92403[/snapback]

Yeah, I will definitely be there--I am an oddball too.