Back rest / Luggage Rack

Guest philbo

Guest philbo

Does anyone have either a backrest or backrest/luggage rack combo for a V11 LeMans? I'm looking to get something but none of what I found seems to go with a V11.

Thanks

Phil

Guest philbo
They don't have a back rest, but it does look like a nice lugage rack/grab rail system.

I am thinking about getting one of these for my Coppa.

92965[/snapback]

That's a shame. The new girl friends sister advised her not to get on the back of a bike without a backrest - now I've done my due dilligence, I can go back to riding solo and hanging out with the boys on weekends - oh dear, how sad :D

Guest Nogbad
That's a  shame. The new girl friends sister advised her not to get on the back of a bike without a backrest - now I've done my due dilligence, I can go back to riding solo and hanging out with the boys on weekends - oh dear, how sad  :D

93037[/snapback]

Just explain to her that she must ride hanging on to you and pressing her breasts into your back.

Gawd, I love motorcycles.  And breasts.

93070[/snapback]

Reminds me of being a 19 year old on my CB900 and braking really hard on purpose so my gorgeous girlfriend would press herself hard against me.

And also accelerating really hard so she grabbed hold of ceratin parts of my anatomy to stop falling off!

Now where did I leave my zimmer frame?

Guy :helmet: