New to Guzzis and in love !!!!!!!

Guest phil c

Guest phil c

Hi,

Great site by the way. Loads of really helpful info.

Just traded in my BM (bland machine) for a V1100 Sport - georgous. Wanted one for ages since I first saw one. The best looking bike ever and that Guzzi rumble .... Has made me remember why i got into bikes in the first place many years ago!

Can anyone tell me where i can get replacement relays - in the uk - as they seem to be a bit of a "character trait" and I'm going on a tour in September and want to get Bella tip top before I go !! Also any idea how to carry a toothbrush and other items on the sport ? Any recommended bespoke luggage? Also any other hints, pearls of wisdom would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

Phil C

Hi,

Great site by the way. Loads of really helpful info.

Just traded in my BM (bland machine) for a V1100 Sport - georgous. Wanted one for ages since I first saw one. The best looking bike ever and that Guzzi rumble .... Has made me remember why i got into bikes in the first place many years ago!

Can anyone tell me where i can get replacement relays - in the uk - as they seem to be a bit of a "character trait" and I'm going on a tour in September and want to get Bella tip top before I go !! Also any idea how to carry a toothbrush and other items on the sport ? Any recommended bespoke luggage? Also any other hints, pearls of wisdom would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

Phil C

92959[/snapback]

Hi Phil

Congratulations on your new bike! I buy Omron relays from my dealer in Shipley but places like Maplins stock them too.

I use an Agostini rack Agostinis

Helen uses the lighter Guzzi rack available from your dealer or Corsa Italiana Corsa Italiana

Guzzi also do a decent tankbag- you can't use a magnetic one as the tank is plastic.

I use Teckno semi rigid panniers- available either as an official Guzzi item or from Motomecca Motomecca

Have fun on the new bike!

Guy :helmet:

welcome phil, and good luck with your bella!! I have mine for 2years now and usually I would look for an other but this one can stay a bit longer, she's just so beautifull!! Try to learn from the guzzi-guru's on this site and you will be just fine on your v11! ciao, pille

Can anyone tell me where i can get replacement relays - in the uk - as they seem to be a bit of a "character trait" and I'm going on a tour in September and want to get Bella tip top before I go

Halfords seem to be as cheap as any for a range of quality.

mike