That there new boy...

Guest Nogbadsson

Guest Nogbadsson

Hello i'm the soon to be rider of Nogbad's Stornello 125 and also his son, I'm most likely the least experianced, least educated (maybe) and the one with the least knowledge of how the moto guzzi, or any bike (with an engine) works. I'm also (probably) the youngest member and the one everyone (might) try to influence.

Hello i'm the soon to be rider of Nogbad's Stornello 125 and also his son, I'm most likely the least experianced, least educated (maybe) and the one with the least knowledge of how the moto guzzi, or any bike (with an engine) works. I'm also (probably) the youngest member and the one everyone (might) try to influence.

93803[/snapback]

I would never try to influence the son of Nogbad. However you may want to put a full open megaphone exhaust and then perhaps a larger carburetor and .....

Welcome to the forum and it is a pleasure to have you aboard!! We will, of course, be expecting more pictures of your new ride!!

Cheers

Jim

Guest Nogbadsson
I would never try to influence the son of Nogbad. However you may want to put a full open megaphone exhaust and then perhaps a larger carburetor and .....

Welcome to the forum and it is a pleasure to have you aboard!! We will, of course, be expecting more pictures of your new ride!!

Cheers

Jim

93814[/snapback]

I'll keep you posted as much as i can on updates on the bike and i'm sure nogbad will too. A megaphone exhuast hmmm... well, you can never be too loud!

Guest Nogbadsson
I don't know how old is DeBenGuzzi, but I thought he was the younghest.... <_<

93876[/snapback]

I have no idea!

Welcome Nogbadsson! Along with that stornello one must have the correct riding gear, may i suggest a puddin bowl helmet and funky goggles. What a blast! have fun with that there Guzzi!

waspp

Guest Nogbadsson
Welcome Nogbadsson! Along with that stornello one must have the correct riding gear, may i suggest a puddin bowl helmet and funky goggles. What a blast! have fun with that there guzzi.

93946[/snapback]

Will do, maybe i'll go for the snoopy goggles!