Still in the fold?

thgil

Now that my beloved V11 has been PXchanged (for a damn good deal)

Is it still OK to chat on the site?

Or must i go elsewhere.I hope i don't have to!

The Griso surely is a V11 hatched......Not.

Well if you have to go, you'll be taking a few others with you. I know of a few other members who frequently post that do not own a Lemans. Some are members & have never owned a Lemans. I think if you traded your Guzzi in for a new Guzzi you're still "in the fold" here lol. :2c: Besides I want to here more from the people who own these new Breva/Griso's to see how well built they are. I'd like to think there will be a lot fewer problems with this new generation of bikes. The only way to know for sure is to stay in contact with each other.

Guest redguzziv10

i hope you didn't buy the used Griso from Motosport Aprilia in Dorset.

i was all set to pop in there on my way to the V-twin this year. They may have been able to prise the funds out of my grubby little mitts if they asked me very nicely. :P

i hope you didn't buy the used Griso from Motosport Aprilia in Dorset.

i was all set to pop in there on my way to the V-twin this year. They may have been able to prise the funds out of my grubby little mitts if they asked me very nicely.  :P

93983[/snapback]

Ricky,

I was back at Haywards today and they were uncrateing I think it was 4 more Grisos. There was one on the ramp and a couple more as well as a few Brevas and some other stuff. Seems by next year there could be several used ones about.

If this level of activity is being matched around the country things are looking up.

Ricky,

I was back at Haywards today and they were uncrateing  I think it was 4 more Grisos.  There was one on the ramp and a couple more as well as a few Brevas and some other stuff. Seems by next year there could be several used ones about.

If this level of activity is being matched around the country things are looking up.

93986[/snapback]

Did you say "Hi" to Sandra for me? Hayward's is a really great shop from what I could tell.

Once you own a Goose, your a Guzzista for life, membership is only the happy memories you had with your goose. Its funny I haven't had mine that long(compared to most) or am that old(compared to everyone here :grin: ) but I can look back and think of the goose as a person, as in the places we've gone was a team effort not a rider and his tool. My old bike was just a tool. There really is something to a Guzzi that holds me intrest to this day, and even if something happens to my goose and I can't get a new one right away, I'll be around on here at coffee shops and dealers talking about bikes and looking for a new goose(among other mounts)

we're like the AARP once youre in youre in for life if you want to be :lol:

Guest redguzziv10

Martin.

The local bike club i go has has a member who recently traded his life long love of Yamahahahahas for a Guzzi. Bought a spanking new Breva 1100 and absolutely loves every aspect of it.

"Yippee !! one more" i cried. Now i have someone to sit in the corner with

:D:D