Magni Faring

Beuphonium

Well, after a three-day multiple-trip-to-the-hardware-store ordeal, my 2004 Cafe Sport is now wearing a silver magni kit. It certainly has changed the look and feel of the bike, and it is still going to need a lot of tweaking I think in that there are some rattles.

Those magni clip-ons really do significantly lower the riding position, especially from the normal cafe sport bars! I am definitely considering investing in some different controls- I have heard some things about woodcraft, harris, vortex, I know harris at least makes a high-rise version.

I also expected that the headlight would sit flush in the faring, and not stick out the front 2"? is something weird here?

Anybody have any experiences with these?

- Joe K

04 Cafe Sport

84 V65SP

When I had MPH put o.e.m. clip-ons and get rid of the frame mounted windscreen for a bar mounted one on my Cafe Sport, we had to replace the headlight with the legacy Bosch unit to get rid of that 2" protrusion.

Wick

Got any pictures?

I would dearly like to change the OE half fairing on my LeMans for some sort of twin headlight more "retro" looking item. Anyone got any ideas?

94022[/snapback]

Sprint style?

http://www.sprintmanufacturing.co.uk/broch...htm#sprintstyle

(I had to click on the box to make the picture come up)

Got any pictures?

I would dearly like to change the OE half fairing on my LeMans for some sort of twin headlight more "retro" looking item. Anyone got any ideas?

94022[/snapback]

I was going to post an ebay link to a twin headlamp aftermarket fairing, but it has already finished. <_>

I put an LM2 fairing on mine.

There was also similar twin headlamp version by Sprint IIRC

My LM2 Fairing Project.

Nige. B)

Nige that V11 LMII is a stroke of genius. I love it.

The Magni is one of my Favs too.

94216[/snapback]

Pleased you like it. :thumbsup:

Different, innit! :grin:

Nige. B)