M.G. official re-arrival

Steve G.

I happened to be at the local Guzzi dealer on July 5th, [checking out parts prices from my crash] and they had just taken delivery of the first Moto Guzzi product in over 2 yrs. 10 big boxes, and I watched as a red Breva and a black Griso saw Vancouver sunshine for the first time. The local guys commented on the better quality of the shipping crates, and the fact the bikes didn't come out with any damage, an improvement right away on previous Mandello machines. I scored a slab of the outer cardboard sheet with Moto Guzzi emblem. Not sure what I'll do with it, but if something is free, you grab it and think about it later.

So,,, welcome to Western Canada M.G. Glad you're back.

Ciao, Steve G.

Guest MotoMessiah

A new Griso zipped past me the other day and I couldn't believe how un-Guzzi it sounded. I'll chalk that up to the bugle exhaust. But it sure looked pretty. :wub:

I happened to be at the local Guzzi dealer on July 5th, [checking out parts prices from my crash] and they had just taken delivery of the first Moto Guzzi product in over 2 yrs. 10 big boxes, and I watched as a red Breva and a black Griso saw Vancouver sunshine for the first time. The local guys commented on the better quality of the shipping crates, and the fact the bikes didn't come out with any damage, an improvement right away on previous Mandello machines. I scored a slab of the outer cardboard sheet with Moto Guzzi emblem. Not sure what I'll do with it, but if something is free, you grab it and think about it later.

So,,, welcome to Western Canada M.G. Glad you're back.

Ciao, Steve G.

94300[/snapback]

:thumbsup::stupid::thumbsup: ..........Vancouver sunshine eh? it even sounds funny don't it! :D good to hear that :mg: IS here !!

:bier:

Cheers

Van