Nolan Helmet

Guest philbo

Guest philbo

I'm considering buying a Nolan helmet (N-94 Stoner replica) to add to my collection. I normally wear a Shoei large (59-60cm) which is very comfortable. I bought an AGV the same size and it was impossibly tight so I swapped the liners out for extra large which is still uncomfortable. Does anyone know how a 59-60 cm Nolan stacks up against a 59-60 cm Shoei?

Thanks

Phil

I edited your post because you wrote how does a nolan stack up to a nolan, anyway I love my nolan XL in fact I ha ve the n100 and I forget the other but its an openfaced one with a face shield I also love my suomy guzzi helmet xl, all my helmets are modular but when you wear a 7&3/4 hat size haven't found a single push on one thats comfortable. but what I'm saying is that the nolan is similar to suomy haven't tried a shoei.

Guest philbo

I edited your post because you wrote how does a nolan stack up to a nolan, anyway I love my nolan XL in fact I ha ve the n100 and I forget the other but its an openfaced one with a face shield I also love my suomy guzzi helmet xl, all my helmets are modular but when you wear a 7&3/4 hat size haven't found a single push on one thats comfortable. but what I'm saying is that the nolan is similar to suomy haven't tried a shoei.

Thank you. I guess my brain hit that false neutral between 4th and 5th when I was typing :doh: