Tenni #139

Van

Rick, a.k.a. Rocketeer, owner of Tenni #139 is doing a long distance haul from the Yukon down BC and to Vancouver Island, then on from there. .....Anyone heard how he's doing??

#139 found !!!!

Hi Rick, too bad your trip past my neck of the woods was rained out, :( (we do call this the wet coast)

your timming was a week off as we are now basking in 28/32c weather :sun:

next time !!

hope your arm gets better :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

#139 found !!!!

Hi Rick, too bad your trip past my neck of the woods was rained out, :( (we do call this the wet coast)

your timming was a week off as we are now basking in 28/32c weather :sun:

next time !!

hope your arm gets better :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Hi Van,

Yes thanks, the arm is getting better now that I`ve had a chance to rest it. I`m told it`s going to take a long time to heal. Just my luck as far as the weather and all ,oh well southern BC made up for it and the trip home was dry and warm. :bike:

Highway #22 from #3 to Calgary was terrific , I just love that country with the mountains in the background. got there just as Stampede week ended which is fine with me as it is a zoo. They can`t seem to build a by-pass road around that city as it`s growing so fast.

Same offer stands if you decide to ride east.

I`m thinking on selling the Tenni as much as I love it, at my age I`m thinking I need floorboards and a plush seat. So If anyone out there with a California model is interested in a deal for the only other Tenni (with 3 seats) in Canada, we`ll talk. Also an all original `78 Ducati Dramah SD in need of cosmetics and a `81 Suzuki 850G shaftie (the blue beauty).

Ciao for now