Rossopurro tail section in the USA

pShenk

I ordered a gold cardan bar and head covers a week or so ago i got a reply saying the bar was not in stock and they would contact me when it is. He also said the holiday time in Italy was starting so you may have to wait till thats over before they reply :thumbsup:

Gary :mg:

yep, august is a closed month in Italy, and Giuseppe usually takes the first week of sept to shake off the Chianti before starting to churn out designergoodies. My design company orders loads of furniture from Italy and we are talking 6-11 weeks before shipping at this time of year....

sorry for the long delay in getting some pics...just recently had time to put the bike back together after a few projects.

Here are some pics of the Rossopuro tail piece, triple tree, and exhaust flanges.

img0854resizeib1.th.jpg

Yeah, OK.... that's pretty damn bad-assed. I love it! I love the whole look of your bike... it reminds me of my old Monster Dark, on steroids. I might have to go all-black on mine also, but maybe I'll do gloss.

My tail section just shipped today! I also got their own fender eliminator, and a red anodized instrument cover. I can't wait!

gh67, who made your seat?

Yeah, OK.... that's pretty damn bad-assed. I love it! I love the whole look of your bike... it reminds me of my old Monster Dark, on steroids. I might have to go all-black on mine also, but maybe I'll do gloss.

My tail section just shipped today! I also got their own fender eliminator, and a red anodized instrument cover. I can't wait!

gh67, who made your seat?

Thanks for the compliments....it took me a few years to turn the ole standard V11 sport into my vision of a Scura. And a "monsterized" Scura is what I had in mind. :)

The stock seat was rebuilt with gel insert by Rich Maund (do a search for his name on this site for other good words on his work). I also used his carbon fiber material to recover the ugly black rubber on the tank and butt pads. Someone rumored to me that Rich may have stopped his seat work...but check with him directly to make sure.

Give me a shout if you need any details on the tail section mock up and install. That's the Rosso tail eliminator on mine...nice product with LED license plate light....but it assumes you will use seperate blinkers (my tail piece lights does run/turn/brake) so has an extra bracket for them. I will eventually modify the bracket to tuck it up tighter. Definitely send some pics when you get the parts on.

cheers :race:

I got the tail section yesterday, it might be a week or two before I get it on though. It's in pretty rough shape, a lot of sanding and filler work will be needed before painting. I don't know if they are all that way, but I was hoping for something a little more finished. Oh well, it will still be cool. Nothing a little Bondo can't fix.