Which is the best V11 LeMans?

geshaghi

I can confirm that Rocketman's bike is as nice as they come—clean, well-cared-for, and with none but tasteful and useful modifications/additions.

I would already have it, if I didn't have Billy Bob. Still, it's tempting, just because it's so beautiful, and because I believe I would be happier on a V11 that offers more wind protection than Billy's wee shield does.

I've got a beautiful 1967 V700 to trade, Rocketman. Or, I've got all the stuff to make another disc-brake, footboard-model Super Eldo to trade. Now that's a machine that's comfortable and can eat the miles. It can also be ridden very fast, if the pilot knows how to make it do his bidding.

Or call Dave at Moto I. We have one EV left. LeMans models sell readily enough, so he'd probably be interested in the trade . . .

Thanks for the kind words Greg. When I talked to Dave a few months ago he was willing to give me about $6000 in trade for a new EV. I am trying to find a fair straight across trade. I recently fell in love with a California Aluminum with the Guzzi leather bags. Sometimes I think I'm crazy to get rid of the LeMans. Last few times out I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Rod:

In a few weeks, the last of the V11s will have been sold. With no more new cheap ones available, your trade-in may be worth more. Stand by . . .

If you want to increase comfort of your LeMans, get a set of MPH bar risers or the Ballabio bars and a Motobits foot-control kit. I put on 1,688 miles in 4 days with zero leg or knee discomfort. The longest day was 634 miles. If I had had a throttle lock, I'd've had no pain whatsoever.

:D Which V11 is best ????

Well mine is of course, :grin:

all and any :mg: V11 is good.... just get your leg over one, anyone, and go for a ride... :race:

enjoy !!!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

tennia.jpg :mg: Hi all, this is my opinion, on my Tenni I have now 22k kilometers and the look and sound is like a new one. For a Guzzi with all regular service 10k kilometers is like nothing. Anyway the best Le Mans is the Tenni :grin: The only thing is " Buy a V11 and enjoy this" #60 :helmet:

Snr. Polegato is right :thumbsup: .. the :wub: Tenni's :notworthy: are best, :grin::grin:

:bier:

Cheers

Van