Dual Headlights

Orson

They would clash, Jaap is right.

Look at the Triumph speed triple. Thats a naked with twin headlights and it is the ugliest front end ever on a bike. Looks like some backstreet special.

Triumph%20Speed%20Triple.jpg

They would clash, Jaap is right.

Look at the Triumph speed triple. Thats a naked with twin headlights and it is the ugliest front end ever on a bike. Looks like some backstreet special.

Quite fugly indeed... What I completely fail to comprehend, is why everyone putting these things on persists in using round headlights for that dreadful Bug Eyed Monster look... :wacko:

A pair of rectangular lights would look at least as good, could be mounted ladder-style, and aimed separately for total coverage. Hmm, I'm liking the thought of this more & more... :)

I do like the look of paired cateye lights in a fairing, & the "road presence" of a dual-headlight bike at dusk or night is much better than an old-school single light, so there is that to be said for them. But the BEM has to go! :P

On an added note: at least stateside, it's not legal for a vehicle to have 3 headlights [i can't recall if this is a CA-only thing or Federal; it's probably something that dates back to the 50s when the big Detroit car makers were trying to shut Tucker out of the car-building biz...]; got to be in pairs or quads (or one.) So that's it for all the concept bikes that keep showing up w/ 3 headlights on'em... :huh2:

Guest lowgloss

"Fugly" :angry:

I love my S3 it is beautiful....

black1.jpg

and I would much rather be riding it at night so I can see where I am going.

I think the V11 looks great with a single headlight but that doesn't mean a Triumph Speed Triple is ugly.

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder...

So Orson if you like the look of twin lamps then fit them and enjoy.. :thumbsup:

So Orson if you like the look of twin lamps then fit them and enjoy.. :thumbsup:

akshully...

they're only available for the Ducati ST.

I really can't decide myself whether I like them or not...

hence this thread :D

I thought they might give a Le Mans a bit of a Ghezzi & Brian look to it :grin:

the round headlight, in my opinion, is the one styling area on the V11 that falls short. I don't hate the round headlight...I just thinks it lacks a bit in the sex appeal department <_ fortunately the rest of bike has sex appeal to spare>

black1.jpg

I think the V11 looks great with a single headlight but that doesn't mean a Triumph Speed Triple is ugly.

My second favorite "late model" bike was the S3, particularly due to the headlight setup B)

...honestly, I love the front end of the S3, I really do :wub:

I don't think it would look correct on the Guzzi though.

Al

I kinda like the look of these dual headlights

Whattya think?

Do they clash too much with the Guzzi's old school style?

head_front_200.jpg

I swear to god I saw this bike today but those black areas hid a newer looking V11 motor, I'm thinking its a V11 with a complete body makeover, I could be wrong maybe they had something like this not so long ago but I've never seen such a thing :huh2: looked alright in a ducati kinda way.

I don't get it Ben. :wacko: What the information in this post of you???

I'm saying I saw a Guzzi that was looking like a duck. I thought it was a ducati but the valve covers were showing a lil. I was confused myself did guzzi ever make such a bike :huh2:

I swear to god I saw this bike today but those black areas hid a newer looking V11 motor, I'm thinking its a V11 with a complete body makeover, I could be wrong maybe they had something like this not so long ago but I've never seen such a thing :huh2: looked alright in a ducati kinda way.

Sounds scarily like a Norge.......

black1.jpg

That's not an S3. This is:

http://www.s3750motoguzzi.co.uk/