Moto GP news

antonio carroccio

MERCATO - Su tutto questo si inserisce il discorso sul 2007 e oltre di Marco. Non è un segreto che la Ducati lo voglia e pare abbia presentato al pilota un'offerta corposa (si dice 6 milioni di euro in due anni), offrendo anche alla struttura di Gresini di diventare un team satellite della rossa al posto di D'Antin. "E' da escludere", ha risposto l'ex-pilota, legato da sempre alla Honda. "La Ducati ha fatto una proposta a Melandri - ha aggiunto poi Fausto -. Da tre anni puntano i nostri piloti, prima Gibernau e poi anche Marco, che avevano tentato già lo scorso anno. Lavorano sui costi dei piloti e così drogano il mercato. Questo è il business. Mi dispiace un po' ma io farò il possibile per tenere Melandri qui".

This is what Gresini has to say to Gazzetta dello Sport

Maybe with this Sete will become history, I hope so!

MERCATO - Su tutto questo si inserisce il discorso sul 2007 e oltre di Marco. Non è un segreto che la Ducati lo voglia e pare abbia presentato al pilota un'offerta corposa (si dice 6 milioni di euro in due anni), offrendo anche alla struttura di Gresini di diventare un team satellite della rossa al posto di D'Antin. "E' da escludere", ha risposto l'ex-pilota, legato da sempre alla Honda. "La Ducati ha fatto una proposta a Melandri - ha aggiunto poi Fausto -. Da tre anni puntano i nostri piloti, prima Gibernau e poi anche Marco, che avevano tentato già lo scorso anno. Lavorano sui costi dei piloti e così drogano il mercato. Questo è il business. Mi dispiace un po' ma io farò il possibile per tenere Melandri qui".

This is what Gresini has to say to Gazzetta dello Sport

Maybe with this Sete will become history, I hope so!

What does it say,Antonio?

My online translator says this but I I don't think it will help you John!!

MARKET - On all this the speech becomes part on 2007 and beyond of Mark. It is not a secret that the Ducati wants it and seems has introduced to the pilot a corposa offer (says 6 million euro in two years), offering also to the structure of Gresini to become a team satellite of the red one in place of Of Antin. “E' to exclude”, has answered the former-pilot, legacy from always to Honda. “The Ducati has made one proposed Melandri - it has added then the Faustus -. From three years they aim our pilots, first Gibernau and then also Mark, that they had tried the slid year already. They work on the costs of the pilots and therefore drug the market. This is the business. Me dispiace little but I will make the possible one in order to hold Melandri here.

I am a little confused with "it has added then the Faustus" and a little concerned with "They work on the costs of the pilots and therefore drug the market". Most all pilots I know are drunks but they don't want to have anything to do with drugs except shipping them over the border by helicopter but we all thought this was a secret. Now it looks like someone in Italy is onto us!! Maybe it is this Faustus!!

Cheers

Jim

PS I watched the qualifying and it was almost as exciting as a race. Loris finally put down a superb lap on qualifiers (Bridgestone qualifiers have been a little shy of Michelins edge at qualifying) but the best part is Loris and Sete both put down lots of fast, consistent laps on race tires that have got Rossi, Hayden and the rest of the Michelin crowd a little worried.

What does it say,Antonio?

Ducati has offered Melandri 6 million in two year. This is not a secret. Ducati have also offeredGresini to become a satellite team of Ducati, (that's better :grin: )

I want badly Italian people on Italian bikes supported by Italian engineers and Italian bosses. Damn!

I want kick some asses out there, especially Jappo’s and anybody else who is with them.

Give me my girl friend from Scandinavia, she knows what I mean!!!

capirossi 1 rossi 2 melandri 3 nakano 4 giberish 5 elias 6 HAYDEN 7 :huh2::race: ''bring it on'' :bier:

Actually, I believe Elias was out earlier and Hayden passed Nakano on the final lap for 5th place.

It was good to see Loris do his thing so well.

Two races to go and 12 points separate Hayden and Rossi. Great season! :bier:

capirossi 1 rossi 2 melandri 3 nakano 4 giberish 5 elias 6 HAYDEN 7 :huh2::race: ''bring it on'' :bier:

Actually, I believe Elias was out earlier and Hayden passed Nakano on the final lap for 5th place.

It was good to see Loris do his thing so well.

Two races to go and 12 points separate Hayden and Rossi. Great season! :bier:

Yes, but Forest had posted, the qualifying positions, prior to the race.

Nakano going for broke lost it all, but good effort trying.

A very tense/exciting climax for the season.

I got up at 5am watched the start 1/3 of the race live and rushed (my Sgt didn't complain but did pass comment having been passed) to work. Out of my gear and in to the rest area just able to catch the last 1/2 lap before I had to actually go to work. Perhaps I should have gone straight to work earlier and watched it all there.

:P praps you should've video'd it.

KB :sun:

It's not quite the same as live, and I thought I'd catch one of the re runs, but the tennis or what ever it was over run and by the time I flicked back it was back to the finish.

Life is a learning experiance and I know know what to do for next time.