Moto GP news

antonio carroccio

Eh! For all it's worth i just watched some video from the MotGP.com website and it showed the honda and Ducati 800cc MotoGP bikes for next year. the biggest thing i could see about the Honda was that it seems to be designed physically (on the outside) like a 250 GP bike. Does this mean they want Cani pedrosa as their premier rider and does this mean they are deliberately trying to torpedo Nicky?

If you want to learn more then just look here.

they are aiming for 250 type corner speed and agility.

Do you think Vale, Marco , Dani, Loris and all the other 250 stars are happy with the new rules? I dont know if the non 250 challengers will like the new setup but then it isn't always the most popular rider who wins. Fastest has a bit to do with it as well.

PS Where's Max when you need him?

Do you think Vale, Marco , Dani, Loris and all the other 250 stars are happy with the new rules? I dont know if the non 250 challengers will like the new setup but then it isn't always the most popular rider who wins. Fastest has a bit to do with it as well.

PS Where's Max when you need him?

MAX will be back in super bikes where some believe the true world riders championship should be. :huh2: next season should tell.