Speedo cable fixed -- Simple!

guzziownr

I put a rolled pair of socks in my Speedos*.

I know it's getting cold but I didn't know the snow had actually arrived cold.gif

I'm with in 200miles of 30K. Mine has never been lubed since it left the factory and you all know how mine is used. Will it be able to cope with the strain of turning over nine tumblers at once when it hits 30K (6 on odometer and 3 on trip) or should I zero the trip to make sure it's only got to turn the 1/10ths at the same time. and would I be better of passing this milestone flat out at 120 or a more sedate pace 85-95 Inquiring mind have got to kno ... never mind

Looking forward to the depths of winter :D

NB this is a humorous post and is not meant to be taken seriously at all

Perhaps I shoulda used smileys. Of course I don't think you're both idjits. I was exercising my irony muscles. Apparently they have atrophied beyond all recovery. I'm hoping no offense was taken.

RLSH is a fine choice to lube speedo cables, as is any lube thicker than WD-40 and thinner than axle grease, in my opinion.

Perhaps I shoulda used smileys. Of course I don't think you're both idjits. I was exercising my irony muscles. Apparently they have atrophied beyond all recovery. I'm hoping no offense was taken.

RLSH is a fine choice to lube speedo cables, as is any lube thicker than WD-40 and thinner than axle grease, in my opinion.

No offense at all Greg! We both had that comin'...

Oh, and Martin - the sock goes in the FRONT of the Speedo, not the back.

:bier:

Rj

NB this is a humorous post and is not meant to be taken seriously at all

Handy line that, Martin.

I wonder have I got enough room to squeeze that into the sig, perhaps in capitals? -_-

I bought what I think is the last replacement shield in Iowa.

What, are the Democrats coming?