Proper consent before purchasing a bike!

Guest cduzzi

:huh2:Below is copy from an e-mail forwarded to me by a friend. It was accompanied by a shot of a the sport bike and supposedly was a classified ad in newspaper:

Post Date: Aug 7th, 2006

Expire Date: Sep 6th, 2006

$10,000

06' Suzuki GSXR 1000

Farmington, UT 84025

2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife. Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean what I thought. Call me, Steve. (801)867-8292

:huh2:Below is copy from an e-mail forwarded to me by a friend. It was accompanied by a shot of a the sport bike and supposedly was a classified ad in newspaper:

Post Date: Aug 7th, 2006

Expire Date: Sep 6th, 2006

$10,000

06' Suzuki GSXR 1000

Farmington, UT 84025

2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving wife. Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean what I thought. Call me, Steve. (801)867-8292

I can relate to that! :grin:

32 years with my first wife!

image.jpg

I kept the wife and the bike...and the other bike...and the other bike...and the other bike...and the other bike...and the other bike...and the other bike...and the other bike....and the other bike. OK, one other bike is hers- small price to pay since it's a Guzzi.

Should I say my wife keeps me? Some guys get lucky, I guess.

I kept the wife and the bike...and the other bike...and the other bike...and the other bike...and the other bike...and the other bike...and the other bike...and the other bike....and the other bike. OK, one other bike is hers- small price to pay since it's a Guzzi.

Should I say my wife keeps me? Some guys get lucky, I guess.

I second all of the above. My wife said if I want to get a Norge - get it! Now all I have to do is figure out how tp pay for it...

29 years last July...she outlasted the last Guzzi and I'm certain she'll outlast this one. :wub: