pc3 for sports cafe 1100?

Guest motoman05

Guest motoman05

Is there a pc3 available for 05 model ,have checked dynojet website and this was their only reference -

2000-2001 V11 Sport 706-411 ? Are they the same for 05 1100 cafe sport , anyone ?

MotoMan, contact Todd Eagan at Guzzitech for your USB PC3. He's actually down at the EuroFest Ralley in San Diego giving a lecture on the Power Commander and he's an official Dynojet Dealer.

You can contact him at todd@guzzitech.com

Robbie

Guest motoman05

MotoMan, contact Todd Eagan at Guzzitech for your USB PC3. He's actually down at the EuroFest Ralley in San Diego giving a lecture on the Power Commander and he's an official Dynojet Dealer.

You can contact him at todd@guzzitech.com

Robbie

thanks , just waiting for return email! robbiekb, i remember looking at a 99 1100 same color as yours and i always liked that bike ,now 7 years later ,and a triumph,buell and 2 susuki 1000's on ,i am finally buying one :D

The biggest problem with PCIII's in Australia is very few dyno's actually support them. It is also very rare for an overseas map to work satisfactorly Honda's Yammies and the like let alone for some low volume odd european thing. At least factor ina custom map into the purchase price if you can find someone to make one for you.