Gianelli's

KiloSjon

I can get a pair of Gianelli's (carbon oval) that as far as I can see are high mount (if I'm correct they aren't available as low mount?). Since I want to be able to add lugage and carry passengers, I don't want to lose or adjust the rear pegs. So my question is: is it possible to adjust the Gianelli's to make them low mount? I love the sound and the looks of the cans and the price is good enough to try them... The exhaust winterproject will also proceed, but it never hurts to have some nice cans to start with... -_-

I can get a pair of Gianelli's (carbon oval) that as far as I can see are high mount (if I'm correct they aren't available as low mount?). Since I want to be able to add lugage and carry passengers, I don't want to lose or adjust the rear pegs. So my question is: is it possible to adjust the Gianelli's to make them low mount? I love the sound and the looks of the cans and the price is good enough to try them... The exhaust winterproject will also proceed, but it never hurts to have some nice cans to start with... -_-

Kilosjon,

als je interesse hebt in een set nieuwe Mistrals, heb ik een heel scherpe prijs voor je ;)

Stuur me maar een PM :sun:

At the shop, we tried low-mounting a set of aluminum Gianellis. We could physically do it, but they looked horrible. The bend on the inlet pipes is suitable only for high mounting.

The only mufflers we have been successful in mounting in both the high and low positions is the Guzzi titaniums. It may also be possible with the M4 mufflers, but we haven't tried it.

At the shop, we tried low-mounting a set of aluminum Gianellis. We could physically do it, but they looked horrible. The bend on the inlet pipes is suitable only for high mounting.

The only mufflers we have been successful in mounting in both the high and low positions is the Guzzi titaniums. It may also be possible with the M4 mufflers, but we haven't tried it.

Ok thanks, the guy at the shop said it should be no problem and if I bought them he would make sure they are fitted low... At least I now know not to go that route...

Actually the Gianellis will work mounted low...its just a pain in the arse to do it..

ping me off line and I will send you a pic. I don't seem to be smart enough :huh2: to resize

a pic on my mac that will upload. :doh:

andy