speedo transmission ratio

Paul Minnaert

For my MS injection, I have a sensor instead of a speedo cable, mounted in place of the cable on the gearbox. What I need to know is the ratio of the gears that are driving that. The one I can take out is 9 tooth, but does someone know the one in the gearbox that drives it? it's part 04762500, from the ones with the angle thing on it (first v11 le mans gearbox). I think I once have seen the ratio, as it's different on the bikes with the new style tacho. But I can't find it with the search.

For my MS injection, I have a sensor instead of a speedo cable, mounted in place of the cable on the gearbox. What I need to know is the ratio of the gears that are driving that. The one I can take out is 9 tooth, but does someone know the one in the gearbox that drives it? it's part 04762500, from the ones with the angle thing on it (first v11 le mans gearbox). I think I once have seen the ratio, as it's different on the bikes with the new style tacho. But I can't find it with the search.

All I have is these gearbox specs page, from the pictured V11 in manual , if that's OK for you

GuzziGearbox_Specs.zip