Head Guards

Crooz

Are there any oversized head guards available in the U.S.? I'm looking for either oversized ones for protection, or possibly custom replacements.

If in Europe, are their sales locations that are reasonably priced and will ship to the US? :mg:

Guest ratchethack

Are there any oversized head guards available in the U.S.? I'm looking for either oversized ones for protection, or possibly custom replacements.

Ed Milich at GuzziTech has several kinds:

http://www.guzzitech.com/store/Headguard.html

Crooz, if y'er replacing both, but have a stock one that's intact, I'll be pleased as punch to buy it.

Lemme know.

Rgds.,

Cdr. Hatchracket

Guest Mattress

"Moto Guzzi Specialty Parts"

sqguards.JPG

Joe Kenny

P.O. Box 605

Floyd, Va. 24091

540-745-6061

E-mail: jkenny@swva.net

I'm very happy with my Joe Kenny pieces. They are not necessarily bigger than stock as he has them, but I bet you a dime that he will custom make you a set if you want something bigger. I like that my eagles fly forward on both sides. Very nice quality. I think he does "coloring" of them too if you want. I saw a red pair of his somewhere. Good value for the $$.

An alternative is to use crash bars- like these:PARAUR~2.jpg

I'm thinking of installing this on mine. It be a nice place to hang the Steible horn and maybe running lights too. With V11 parts so hard to come by, they'd probably pay for themselves if I have another wreck.

Ed Milich at GuzziTech has several kinds:

http://www.guzzitech.com/store/Headguard.html

Crooz, if y'er replacing both, but have a stock one that's intact, I'll be pleased as punch to buy it.

Lemme know.

Rgds.,

Cdr. Hatchracket

So my friend... what would be the going rate. I will have no use for them once removed.

Send me a message with you thoughts. I can let them go once I get new ones.

So my friend... what would be the going rate. I will have no use for them once removed.

Send me a message with you thoughts. I can let them go once I get new ones.

Moto INtl. has billet head protectors that're big enough that they'll protect hte plug and plug witre, too. $35 each.