video

antonio carroccio

I feel sorry about people who drive like this, they're not in a position to undersand how blatantly stupid is that what they do , nor to forsee that their days are numbered if they continue doing it.

Thank God a Guzzi isn't made for that crap as a bike philosophy.

Yeah, the 5th bike he went past at about 11:06 could well have been. Picture a bit blurry though so can't tell.

His CBR1000RR? didn't want to go back into gear at the toll booth though :D

Taking a few chances there, though not as bad as Ghostrider. I hope his wife doesn't see that.

I wonder if she will go for flowers or donations to charity

WHEEEEEEWWH !!!

That looks like fun ! :grin: ln my dreams though...............

though l got to say l'm really with the pannel so far on this, the guys got a death wish and is riding like an ass!!

:bier:

cheers

Van

Caught by Italian Police just today.... :P

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/

And 'uncovered state the author of two short films put in Net in the past days in which it is seen a movement to speed crazy speed the stroke Vignole-Bolzaneto and Bolzaneto-Serravalle on the highway A7, with maneuvers spericolate. The man Christian Perasso, native of Genoa but resident to Arquata Write (Alessandria) was denounced for sporty contests on road and made an attempt to the safety of the transportations.

In its garage the agents found, dismantled, a Honda 1000 Cbr Rr Repsol, the same I model that sped on the A7, The young one however denies to be the centaur to 300 to the hour and supports to have only introduced the short film in the net. The famous honda to 300 to the hour has route the stroke Bolzaneto-Serravalle and vice versa, surpassing to the right and between a car and the other. Perasso, graduates from accountant, between the varied occasional intense activities did also the seasonal casellante actual on the A7. '' I is not I drive the movement, I have alone put in net the short film'', said to the traffic police. In the garage of house the agents have however found a like jacket to that put on in the short film, the stirrup for the webcam, and has Honda 1000 dismantled.

Some years does the young one already had been denounced because involved in a competition between car. And 'been confined also the hard disk of the computer from which were however canceled the short films. Two the video always with the same movement, traced in net 4 and 7 November: the first one travels the stroke Serravalle-Bolzaneto and return in 28 minutes, the second Bolzaneto-Serravalle. The inquiries continue to go back eventual accomplices, Perasso belongs in fact to a group of motorcyclists. In zone were traced other four or five Honda 1000 CBR Repsol, in Italy comprehensively are three hundred.

To identify the alleged protagonist of the bravado, leaving from small evidence, the commander of the Detachment of the Road Police of Serravalle was, in collaboration with the squad of the Road Section Police of Alessandria and of the personal one of the District of

Genoa.

Good bye licence and possibly hello a brief spell in prison? In UK people have gone to prisonfor purely excess speed (over 150mph) dangerous driving is this the same elsewhere.

I know in Japan a ferrai driver was succesfully prosecuted following posting a high speed run on the internet.

Here I think it's only been from video taken off the camera following a crash with the camera still at scene