CRG Hindsight Lane Split Bar-end Mirrors

polebridge

I just installed the CRG bar end mirrors on my Coppa Italia using RhinoMoto bar ends. What a difference! The bike looks so much sharper with those stock mirrors removed. I have not tried them on the road yet but it seems like they may provide a slightly wider view (blind spot) then the stock mirrors although the images will appear smaller.

Expensive though.

I just installed the CRG bar end mirrors on my Coppa Italia using RhinoMoto bar ends. What a difference! The bike looks so much sharper with those stock mirrors removed. I have not tried them on the road yet but it seems like they may provide a slightly wider view (blind spot) then the stock mirrors although the images will appear smaller.

Expensive though.

:nopic:

• 3 weeks later...

:nopic:

Point taken about the pics. I'll try and find time to 1 - take some and 2 - learn how to post them properly.

In the meantime, just so you won't think that this thread is worthless, I do have one caveat to offer to anyone thinking of this mod. After my first long ride with the new bar ends and mirrors I notice that my hands were getting a bit numb. It seems that a bit more vibration is getting though my handle bars than before. (Coppas have handle bars, not clip-ons).

This is not a welcome change so I will either have to learn to live with the vibes, put the stock stuff back in place, or find another method of quelling those vibes.

Point taken about the pics. I'll try and find time to 1 - take some and 2 - learn how to post them properly.

In the meantime, just so you won't think that this thread is worthless, I do have one caveat to offer to anyone thinking of this mod. After my first long ride with the new bar ends and mirrors I notice that my hands were getting a bit numb. It seems that a bit more vibration is getting though my handle bars than before. (Coppas have handle bars, not clip-ons).

This is not a welcome change so I will either have to learn to live with the vibes, put the stock stuff back in place, or find another method of quelling those vibes.

If you change your mind on the mirrors, I'll buy them from you.

Before you give up on the CRGs, consider using them with weights that work. Moto Intl. sells a set of heavier bar-ends that work with the CRGs. This is what I use with my CRGs, and vibration is not a problem.

After my first long ride with the new bar ends and mirrors I notice that my hands were getting a bit numb. It seems that a bit more vibration is getting though my handle bars than before. (Coppas have handle bars, not clip-ons).

On my sport i, I simply wrapped the CRG cradle around the existing clip on bar end. Since the bar end was a little too large (in circumference), I had a machinist cut a groove into the bar end sufficient to accommodate the mirror mount.

FWIW, I use a full size CRG on the left, and the small convex CRG on the right. A workable combo for me, and I've had them on there for 4 years now.

• 5 months later...
Guest Saggio

If interested, I just removed these from my bike. Reasonable offers accepted. :food:

PM me if interested.

Do they look like these?

motorcycle-mirrors.jpg