Norge with Red Seat.......

Richard Z

I wish I knew how to upload the pic from my cell phone.

I was in Motorsports today and Bob had done his magic. He swapped the dark red seat from the 1100 Black breva to the silver Norge. Wow, It was striking. It looked good with the red tank logos. Just enough color to break up the silver and black. I was amazed of the similarities of the 2 bikes until I looked hard. It appear the luggage and many other components would swap too.

Richard Z.

I wish I knew how to upload the pic from my cell phone.

I was in Motorsports today and Bob had done his magic. He swapped the dark red seat from the 1100 Black breva to the silver Norge. Wow, It was striking. It looked good with the red tank logos. Just enough color to break up the silver and black. I was amazed of the similarities of the 2 bikes until I looked hard. It appear the luggage and many other components would swap too.

Richard Z.

Not surprising. A Norge is just a Breva 1100 with a fairing and an improved engine.

Not surprising. A Norge is just a Breva 1100 with a fairing and an improved engine.

I certainly thought so, too, Carl, but the piece on it in the latest Rider (I think) made it sound more than that.

By now, you should know.

Whatever, could do lots worse than a Breva with fairing. I really liked the 1100 I rode in Italy last June. If my Norge is like that with more protection, fine with me. Kathi liked the pillion accomodations, too. I am awaiting 2 January pick-up like a 6-YO waiting for Santa Claus. :D